Supplies you’ll need:
- Nail Polish
- Dishes (Ceramic work best, I found the ones below at the dollar store!)
- Warm Water
- Bowl/Container (big enough to dip the items in)
- Use a damp cloth to clean the dishes and remove any stickers/price tags. (You’ll see from the pictures, I skipped this step…Hahaha)
- Fill up the bowl/container 3/4 full with warm water.
- Choose the nail polish colour you would like and drip 2-5 drops of the colour into the warm water.
- Quickly use toothpicks to swirl the colour around.
- Dip the dish once into the water/nail polish slowly, being sure to “catch” all of the colour.
- Remove the dish from the water and pat dry or let air dry.
That’s it! Beautiful and ready to use!
- Hand wash dishes only – not dishwasher safe.
- If any mistakes happened, erase with nail polish remover, and repeat the process again. (No one will ever know…)
- Play with the colours! Neutral colours really look like marble, bright colours look funky and modern, or combine colours if you are feeling extra creative!